|Added ability to hover in order to reveal helpful tips about the labeling tools on the Input-Viewer|
- If you now hover over a tool icon, you'll reveal a helpful tooltip, including an illustrative animation, a description, and a hotkey. The enhanced tooltips significantly improve the accessibility and usability of the Input-Viewer.
|Fixed an issue that prevented filtering of annotations on the Input-Viewer|
- If you now select the filter option, it's immediately applied and works as expected.
|Fixed an issue with drawing a second bounding box or a polygon on the Input-Viewer||To annotate an input with a bounding box, you go to the Input-Viewer screen, switch to the bounding box mode, select a concept, and draw it on the canvas area. |
- Previously, if you wanted to add a second bounding box, the canvas area could become grey without any concept selected.
- You can now add a second bounding box without experiencing any issues.
|Fixed an issue that prevented editing existing polygon annotation points on the Input-Viewer|
- Previously, if you tried editing an existing polygon point, a new point was created instead of modifying the old one.
- You can now click on a polygon shape and edit any point without any issues.
|Fixed an issue that caused unexpected backend search requests while scrolling on the Input-Viewer|
- Previously, there was an issue with the PostInputSearches endpoint that caused improper accumulation of input status filters when performing infinite scrolling. We've fixed the issue.
|Fixed an issue that prevented the rendering of text inputs on the Input-Viewer when Secure Data Hosting (SDH) was enabled|
- Previously, if you created an app with the base workflow set to "Text" and uploaded a CSV file having text inputs, the uploaded data could not be rendered properly. We've fixed the issue.
|Fixed an issue that prevented the rendering of images on the canvas area on the Input-Viewer when SDH was enabled|
- Images are now rendering properly on the canvas area when SDH is enabled.
|Fixed an issue that prevented tool icons from showing an active state on the Input-Viewer|
- Previously, the tool icons did not render an active, or selected, state style, which made it difficult to know the tool you've selected for performing an action, such as drawing a bounding box or a polygon.
- We've fixed the issue—there is always one tool with an active, or selected, state styling on the Input-Viewer toolbar.
|Fixed an issue that prevented using up/down hotkeys to navigate between inputs on the Input-Viewer|
- You can now use the up/down hotkeys to successfully navigate between inputs.
|Fixed an issue that caused incorrect responsive styling of sidebar preview items on the Input-Viewer|
- Vertical scrolling now appears after a user has added a 5th concept. Before the 5th item, vertical scrolling does not appear.
- If the content fits into the box, the concepts do not have horizontal scrolling.