|Released the Community Usage dashboard|
- We publicly released the Usage dashboard that allows you to get measurable insights into your utilization of the Clarifai Community platform during the selected period.
- We also improved the display of the columns in the dashboard's Training Hours section.
|Published the OpenVINO face detection model|
|Published the Barcode-QRcode-Reader operator|
- You can now use the Barcode-QRcode-Reader operator to detect and recognize barcodes and QR codes from images.
|Published the moderation-abuse-japanese model|
- You can now use the moderation-abuse-japanese model to detect harmful texts in the Japanese language. It is a text moderation model finetuned for automatic cyberbullying detection.
|Published the moderation-abuse-korean model|
- You can now use the moderation-abuse-korean model to detect harmful texts in the Korean language. It is a text moderation model for hate speech/cyberbully detection.
|Made changes to the top navigation menu|
- Changed the naming of “Home” to “My Apps.”
- Changed the style and copy of the “Create an App” button.
- Added a display of the current Community version in the dropdown options when you click the ? button.
|Fixed an issue where the login button could be displayed to logged-in users in rare cases|
- Previously, a logged-in user navigating the Community platform—such as navigating from Community models to model viewer and selecting any public model or workflow—could see the login button displayed. This occurred occasionally and for a short duration.
|Fixed an issue where editing a workflow via the UI failed to work|
- You can now successfully edit an existing workflow via the simple drag-and-drop interface.