|Implemented caching of input thumbnails throughout Input-Manager and Input-Viewer
- This caching mechanism significantly enhances the overall efficiency of our system by minimizing the need to repeatedly load or generate thumbnails, resulting in faster response times and smoother interactions for our users.
|Enhanced user experience during smart searches
- Instead of blocking user actions, we now display a non-intrusive loading overlay. This overlay will be visible during search requests within the Input-Manager, ensuring that the search grid results remain accessible without disruption.
- Fixed an the issue where
getBaseWorkflowHasMultimodalEmbedder erroneously returned 'false' when the component was not loaded. We modified the component’s behavior and it now returns 'undefined' when it is not loaded. When the return value is 'undefined,' we now disable the search bar to ensure users can only conduct searches of the correct type.
|Improved the behavior of the input upload job monitor in the Input-Manager
|If you upload inputs on the Input-Manager, a small sidebar window appears at the bottom-right corner of the screen, providing you with real-time status updates on the upload process. There is also a checkbox in the pop-up window, allowing you to tailor your monitoring preferences to better suit your needs.
- If the checkbox is checked, the upload monitor will initiate polling. It will also immediately update the input list as new inputs become available.
- If the checkbox is unchecked, polling will continue. However, the input list will only be updated once ALL jobs have been completed. Previously, there was an issue where unchecking the checkbox would halt polling, preventing updates.
|Prevented manual page refresh during input uploads
- We now prevent users from refreshing the page while inputs are still uploading. We display a modal that prompts the user to confirm whether they want to reload the page or not. This ensures users are aware of ongoing uploads and helps avoid unintended disruptions caused by manual page refreshes.
|Fixed issues with fetching input counts
- We resolved issues related to the REST API request for fetching counts, which previously lacked proper filters as validated by the backend. The problems led to error responses (400/500 errors).
|Fixed an issue that caused a "No inputs found" message to appear
- Previously, if you conducted an image search in the Input-Manager, selected "unlabeled" in the Labels menu, and then refreshed the page, you could get the error message. We fixed it.
|Fixed a "Duplicate input ID" error that was preventing the creation of datasets
- This issue occurred when attempting to bulk add 25+ inputs to a dataset by selecting all of them in the Input-Manager page using the checkbox at the top, leading to an error message despite no actual duplicates being present. Notably, the error did not occur when you created a dataset before uploading the inputs and subsequently adding the same inputs from the 'upload inputs' modal. We fixed the issue.
|Fixed an issue when using the OR operator to filter inputs in the Input-Manager
|The OR operator lets you filter inputs that do not match the given value.
- Previously, when the operator was selected, the z-index of the menu overlay could disrupt the user interface elements. We fixed the issue.
|Fixed an issue with showing annotations on the Object Mode in the Input-Manager
- Previously, after conducting an image search in the Input Mode and subsequently switching to the Object Mode, the annotation tags failed to display as expected. We fixed the issue.
|Fixed an issue where newly created concepts could not be deselected
|You can create a new concept in the “Labels” section of the Input-Manager. The newly created concept will be automatically selected.
- Previously, you could not deselect the newly created concept unless you selected another concept first. We fixed the issue and you can now unselect a concept that you have just created.
|Fixed an issue with showing error message when uploading inputs
- If a user is unable to upload an image, we now clearly communicate the cause of the CORS error.
|Fixed an issue with the clear button in the “Labels” section of the Input-Manager
- Previously, the clear button could not deselect selected concepts. We fixed the issue and you can now use it to reset and remove all selected concepts.